My Only Wish
The heavy skies start to rain
He's close by your side
Sheltering you from the winds...
But my heart is as heavy as the skies
Upon seeing him smiling with you
A sight that keeps replaying in my mind...
I want to love her
Living torture, my eyes are lying
Out to hide all of my feelings
Voiding it to prevent complications
Even so I still love her
Having lost all my senses
Electing to pull out as the best solution
Really... I need an answer please...
Love has no boundaries
A pity though...
I lack the courage to choose
And if this indecisiveness of mine
Carries on forever...
More hurt will be inflicted
I really want to love her
But my eyes are lying to me
Hiding my feelings for an easy way out
Preventing unnecessary complications
I really wish to love her
Every senses fighting my will
Is pulling out really better
I need an answer... please
Though its simply not right,
Love has taught me not to leave it...
What can I do?

No comments:
Post a Comment